Confessions of a skull-obsessed knitter

Saturday, November 04, 2006

SP8 final yahoo


lastsp8
Originally uploaded by celestine_e2.

I really lucked out on SP8, as Cat has been such a wonderfully generous and thoughtful partner.

Today's haul was headed up by 2 skeins od hand-dyed alpaca, I'm seeing long gloves, I adore the inky shades.

Lemob and Bergamot soap from Italy for bath-time indulgence, along with a skull magic towel.

After the bath, orgarnic dark chocolate with cinnamon. Yes, okay, we've had some for breakfast today.

Swedish Army lip/whatever balm is light and non-greasy. Apparently you can fry and egg in it, but that would be wasteful.

Thanks Cat, you're a star, and whenever I'm in Stockholm, the drinks are on me.

3 Comments:

At 8:53 pm, Blogger Gerard said...

you are a lucky girl! the stash looks gorgeous. I had an interesting experience last week at The Retro Bar (apartf from it being the halloween party!). I was a bit squiffy when a man asked me if I run a knitting shop. It was less a question and more of a statement. I'm afraid I can't remember his name but he was lovely and said he was a friend of yours.
I hope you're well.
Gxx

 
At 7:43 am, Blogger Cat said...

Glad you liked it. Looking forward for that drink!

 
At 1:36 pm, Blogger Cat said...

Ooo, I missed your birthday!! Happy belated b-day!! I hoped you had a great day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home