Confessions of a skull-obsessed knitter

Friday, March 04, 2005

2005 - my year in knitting

I'm just about to shut down my old knitting lj, so everything needs a new home. You'd never tell that most of the photos were taken with a camera phone, would you? *cough*



This jumper is my take on "to dye for" from the first SnB book. Cheap bulk-bought glittery acrylic has never looked so good.
Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com
One ball of Sirdar Gigi made this neckwarmer. Some people love it, others haven't been quite so positive, but I think it rocks.
Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com
This scarf was a birthday gift. it's knit in R2 braid and glitter, using my favourite drop-stitch pattern.
Hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the first thing I made for my husband, and I'm now working on a jumper. He chose the Sirdar Stampata himself.
Hosted by Photobucket.com
Quick birthday gift for someone at work, knit in Rowan Cotton Tape from the Liberty sale.
Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com
Aaaar! My first intarsia project that I'm not ashamed of. Fits my Palm Zire71 perfectly.
Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home