Confessions of a skull-obsessed knitter

Thursday, March 24, 2005

I finished the Noa-lite hat, and I'm sure that Molly will be thrilled with it. I won't be rushing to do any more projects in Jaeger Odessa though. The yarn has a tendency to go very clumpy, and I spent ages removing fibres. Still, it looks great, and that's what's important when you're 8.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I got a little fed up of people mercilessly mocking my row counter being tied to my wrist with the handle of a Liberty's bag, so I made this. I've already got orders for a couple more.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

At 1:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I would lobe one of those nifty row counters... where can I place my order?
Minxxy
http://minxxy.typepad.com/minxxys_world/

 
At 1:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would also LOVE one of course!
Minxxy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home