Confessions of a skull-obsessed knitter

Friday, May 05, 2006

Nailed!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was determined to get the hang of crochet, and I think this more or less proves I've done it. This is my first "proper" project, the Fat-Bottomed Bag from Debbie Stoller's book.

Yes, this is the project that I messed up, and had to start again, but I'm so happy with the amended version.

It's made from leftover R2 Fuzzi Felt, which has been chucked in the washing machine to stop keys and pens poking through.

Now I'm looking for a small crochet project for the plane, and I think it might have to be bling...

4 Comments:

At 6:27 pm, Blogger Alice said...

bling? mmm, I have some soft sparkely stuff I got from Morelys (much easier to work than that snaggy jeager lurex) I was thinking of crocheting...

 
At 8:53 am, Blogger The Gadabouts said...

Yeah, I have some of the R2 glittery stuff in pink, and also some gold thread that I got ages ago for a small project. I'm thinking of a freeform necklace or fingerless gloves :)

 
At 5:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 
At 8:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home