Confessions of a skull-obsessed knitter

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

diamond geezer at the beach

Isn't this a fantastic pattern?

(Please keep looking at the sock, and not my lily-white legs, thanks)

So, we're home from Cornwall, well-rested and looking forward to whatever adventures might come our way.

I have been made redundant from my job, and this time next week will be a lady of leisure. There is always a silver lining though, and it means that I can get some knitted gifts racked up for our early Christmas (I'm not travelling to and from Northumberland when there's any chance that his sprogness might arrive en route).

Oh, and the lovely Jasmine tagged me, so here are 6 random things about me:

1. A doctor in A&E once told me that the insides of my ears were the cleanest he'd ever seen.

2. I once watched the same episode of Buffy 3 times in 24 hours, and didn't tire of it.

3. Tracey Emin was convinced for a while that we knew each other. That was odd.

4. The saddest part of my food intolerance fiasco is that I can't eat brussels sprouts anymore. I love them with a passion bordering on scary.

5. I hate buying full-price books, but make exceptions for Jeffrey Deaver and Stephen King books, which I buy in hardback as soon as they come out. I know, I know.

6. Maps confuse the hell out of me, but if i've been somewhere once, I can navigate there easily again.

I'm not tagging anyone specifically, do as you please ;-)

3 Comments:

At 10:52 pm, Blogger Woolly Stuff said...

cool random things! see you next week, hopefully :)

 
At 11:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic socks! I haven't ever tried sock knitting but I got a skein of beautiful sock yarn as a gift recently and really should put them to good use.

 
At 1:13 pm, Blogger Hoxton said...

That sock looks amazing! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who can watch some TV episodes over and over!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home