Confessions of a skull-obsessed knitter

Friday, August 01, 2008

Improvising


picot lace socks
Originally uploaded by celestine_e2
Finally, a FO, and not just a pile of bits smooshed into the corner of my knitting bag.

The yarn is from the wondrous Easy Knitter, purchased at the I Knit day last year. The pattern is a mixture of a couple that I found in a supplement and hacked together.

I finished these on Tuesday night, at the all-new Shoreditch knitting group *waves to the gang*, but put off sewing the picot edge until this afternoon. I am a terrible procrastinator, especially when it comes to finishing projects.

2 Comments:

At 7:52 pm, Blogger Woolly Stuff said...

What cute socks! Even cuter finished... *waves back*

 
At 8:59 am, Blogger Penny said...

Tuesday to Friday doesn't sound too bad. They are a lovely colour.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home