Confessions of a skull-obsessed knitter

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Executive decision

I'd budgetted for Ally Pally, because I'm smart like that.

Something niggled at me though, from behind the already huge stash.

I've always resented having to (essentially) pay to shop, so I thought I'd volunteer at the relax and knit area again. Hmmm, I said I'd do parts of days, and they put me down for full ones, so that put me off a little too.

Today, it became clear that my money could be better spent. Sod Ally Pally, the bloke and I are having an early anniversary night out to see Bill Bailey instead.

(Tickets aren't out until tomorrow, unless you register at billbailey.co.uk)

1 Comments:

At 10:26 pm, Blogger Hoxton said...

Went to Ally Pally today and, although there was lots to see, I think Bill Bailey was definitely the better choice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home