Confessions of a skull-obsessed knitter

Friday, October 24, 2008

Where my WIPs at?

Tis the season of not posting pics of finished items, in case their recipients go for a stroll around your Flickr account and see their gifts. Again. *sigh*

I am 2 pattern repeats and a toe away from finishing the last of the festive knitting, mainly because the family celebrations are happening in November this year (don't fancy driving up at 37 weeks etc), so my thoughts turned to clearing up the other projects.

Only, well, there aren't any.

The lace leaf feeding shawl needs to be blocked, but I need to wait until the decorating is done to do that.

The crochet blanket needs about 4 more (long) rows to be finished, and then the ends sewing in, but I can't remember where it is.

That's it though.

What's happening to me?

2 Comments:

At 8:39 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Are you over the knitting bug? Surely this can't be!

 
At 10:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can lend you some WIPs if you like. Plenty here at Flib towers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home