Confessions of a skull-obsessed knitter

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Algodon Espanol

This is my stash from Spain, most of it purchased from a tiny shop, which was full of elderly Spanish women knitting.

All cotton, probably destined for crochet bags
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Left to right, tube-like cotton blend, already in use  - it's going to be a Clapotis for a gift. The middle yarn is a lot like Jaeger Celeste, but the colours are much better and it was a lot cheaper. Lastly, pretty, variegated cotton-mix, which may well end up as a shawl for my Grandma-in-law.

2 Comments:

At 12:23 pm, Blogger Kelly said...

Mmmm... stash-tastic.

My yarn diet is leaving me feeling a little bit deprived.

 
At 2:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home