Confessions of a skull-obsessed knitter

Monday, July 23, 2007

What have I been up to?


toe up sock 2
Originally uploaded by celestine_e2
The last few days have been something of a musical frenzy for us.

Friday was Amy Winehouse at Somerset House (no knitting, it was dark), and then we had the Lovebox Weekender in Victoria Park.

When it all got a bit too much, we'd find somewhere comfy (usually the Pimms garden or the chai tent) and revive ourselves with a drink a some knitting.

This is my second toe-up sock, using the magic loop technique. I started these on a whim last Saturday (at midnight, while watching Law & Order actually) and the chunky yarn made the first one fly by.

Even the afterthought heel was stress free.

Oh, and in the interest of consumer research, I can confirm that Addi lace circulars are now officially my favourite needles to use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home