Confessions of a skull-obsessed knitter

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Whose gansey?


DSCN1199.JPG
Originally uploaded by celestine_e2
We decided that recent stresses would be banished with a trip to the seaside, so a weekend in Cromer was booked.

Who knew that the North Norfolk coast could be so blissful?

I did absolutely no kniting, but read 200 pages of my book for the book club.

The lifeboat museum had an interesting display about the traditional gansey and it's patterns, s did the town museum.

The latter also had some fantastic rag rugs, which reminds me that my epic project needs to be started.

1 Comments:

At 10:38 am, Blogger Arianne said...

I went to Cromer fairly recently too. I love the beach there. And it's so quiet. A lot of Norfolk is like that actually. Just so quiet and out of the way. I love it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home