Confessions of a skull-obsessed knitter

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ally Pally - or how I stopped worrying and learned to love my stash

I'm not going to Ally Pally this year.

*waits for surprised gasps to die down*

I was due to volunteer on Friday, but felt like crap.

The bloke bravely volunteered to accompany me on Saturday or Sunday, but I realised that I just don't need to go.

My stash is huge, and that's not counting the 30 balls of Noro that I'll be receiving once the postal strikes are finished.

Also, what do I do there apart from spend money and chat to people? Nothing.

So, I can chat with knitting friends at various groups, and buy yarn in the plethora of good shops I can access, as well as online.

Why on earth would I want to pay £10+ for the privilege of doing so?

Hmm, applying knitterly logic, I guess I now have an extra £10 to spend on yarn? Only joking.

2 Comments:

At 3:08 pm, Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

great logic:))
and 30 balls of Noro??? where from?

 
At 7:11 pm, Blogger Alice said...

that's basically my attitude to the knitting show, I don't want to increase my stash, so why go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home